A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets to JD.com (NASDAQ: JD):
- 05/26/2022 – JD.com has been updated by analysts at StockNews.com from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 05/24/2022 – JD.com has been updated by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “JD.com, Inc. operates as an online direct selling company in China. The Company, through its Website www.jd.com and its mobile applications offers a selection of authentic products. It offers computers; mobile handsets and other digital products, home appliances; car accessories; clothes and shoes; luxury goods, including handbags, watches and jewelry, furniture and household products; cosmetics and other personal care items; dietary and nutritional supplements; books, e-books, music, movies and other multimedia products; mother and child products; toys, sports and fitness equipment; and virtual goods. JD.com, Inc. is based in Beijing, China. “
- 05/19/2022 – JD.com has had its price target lowered by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. from $66.00 to $55.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the title.
- 05/19/2022 – JD.com has had its price target lowered by Susquehanna analysts from $66.00 to $55.00.
- 05/18/2022 – JD.com has been downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 05/18/2022 – JD.com has had its price target lowered by Benchmark Co. analysts from $117.00 to $106.00. They now have a “na” rating on the stock.
- 05/16/2022 – JD.com has been upgraded by JPMorgan Chase & Co. analysts from an “underweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a price target of $58.00 on the stock, down from $40.00 previously.
- 05/02/2022 – JD.com has had its price target lowered by analysts at Mizuho from $100.00 to $90.00.
- 04/13/2022 – JD.com has had its price target lowered by CLSA analysts from $108.00 to $100.00.
- 03/31/2022 – JD.com is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They have placed a “holding” rating on the stock.
Shares of NASDAQ: J.D. traded at $0.93 during Friday’s trading, reaching $53.65. 601,047 shares of the company were traded, against an average volume of 14,264,463. The stock has a market capitalization of $72.31 billion, a P/E ratio of -52.60 and a beta of 0, 57. The company has a debt ratio of 0.06, a current ratio of 1.32 and a quick ratio of 1.01. JD.com, Inc. has a 12-month low of $41.56 and a 12-month high of $92.69. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $56.76 and its 200-day moving average price is $67.51.
JD.com (NASDAQ: J.D. – Get a rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, May 17. The information services provider reported earnings per share of $2.53 for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.19 by $2.34. The company posted revenue of $239.66 billion in the quarter, versus a consensus estimate of $235.73 billion. JD.com posted a negative net margin of 1.03% and a positive return on equity of 3.95%. The company’s revenue increased by 18.0% compared to the same quarter last year. In the same quarter of the previous year, the company achieved EPS of $0.22. As a group, equity research analysts expect JD.com, Inc. to post EPS of 1.18 for the current year.
The company also recently declared a — dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, June 14. Investors of record on Friday, May 20 will receive a dividend of $1.26. The ex-date of this dividend is Thursday, May 19.
A number of institutional investors and hedge funds have recently changed their positions in the company. Dodge & Cox increased its stake in JD.com by 10.9% in the fourth quarter. Dodge & Cox now owns 10,765,249 shares of the information services provider valued at $754,321,000 after purchasing an additional 1,055,400 shares during the period. Hhlr Advisors Ltd. increased its stake in JD.com shares by 76.9% in the 1st quarter. Hhlr Advisors Ltd. now owns 8,434,471 shares of the information services provider worth $488,103,000 after purchasing an additional 3,667,164 shares during the period. Coatue Management LLC increased its stake in JD.com shares by 835.6% during the 3rd quarter. Coatue Management LLC now owns 8,148,654 shares of the information services provider worth $588,659,000 after purchasing an additional 7,277,722 shares during the period. Krane Funds Advisors LLC increased its stake in JD.com shares by 116.2% during the 3rd quarter. Krane Funds Advisors LLC now owns 7,846,761 shares of the information services provider worth $566,850,000 after purchasing an additional 4,217,735 shares during the period. Finally, Fisher Asset Management LLC increased its stake in JD.com shares by 7.7% during the 4th quarter. Fisher Asset Management LLC now owns 7,762,363 shares of the information services provider worth $543,909,000 after purchasing an additional 558,030 shares during the period. 31.57% of the shares are currently held by institutional investors.
JD.com, Inc provides supply chain-based technologies and services in the People’s Republic of China. The company offers computers, communication and consumer electronics products, as well as home appliances; and general merchandise including food, beverages and fresh produce, baby and maternity products, furniture and household goods, cosmetics and other personal care items, pharmaceutical and health products, books , automotive accessories, clothing and footwear, bags and jewelry.
Get news and reviews for JDcom Inc Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analyst ratings for JDcom Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.